Bricked!

Finally, I get hands on the 'ever-wanted-so-badly' DVD collection. Stanley Kubrick's collection. Thanks to my dearest dear for this present all the way from Amazon, USA. Thanks to her brother, Lester, for helping me send this back through his friend. Droolzz...
Looks like I am going to lose sleep.


The complete set of nine dvds. ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



Includes the shows 'Lolita', 'Dr. Strangelove', '2001:A Space Odyssey'.... ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



... as well as 'Clockwork Orange', 'Barry Lyndon', 'The Shining'.... ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



...last but not least, 'Full Metal Jacket', 'Eyes Wide Shut' and 'A Life In Pictures' (a memoir of Stanley). ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.


We Are Not Worthy!
We Are Not Worthy!


And she said,"You had better appreciate this!" . ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



" or else you are gonna get it from me!" . ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.


Woah! I'm shaking in my little pants and maybe a trikle of pee out of fear.
Come on, I am not afraid of you!
But thanks for this marvellous gift, love it more than you! ^^

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha... you finally got the box set. I failed you, dude. And I'm ashamed of myself!!!

Mak
Anonymous said…
well done mr tan, clockwork orange rocks, I've been re-enacting the singing in the rain sequence everyday of me life since I saw it.
Anonymous said…
oh yeah, give us a review on Dr Strangelove when you're done yeah