iPod mini - myBE@RBRICK

The wait is over after one month. For the past few weeks, I have been thinking of an iPod non-stop. But! The 4th generation iPods are well-known for the audio defect. Hence, I promised never to lay my hands on the new iPod. So Ican no longer resist anymore. I dived into the realm of Steve Job's global mass domination! I bought myself an iPod mini as well. At least to be different, I got myself a PINKIE!
Behold the pictures of myBE@RBRICK!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments