Somebody broke my heart

As that song by Sade rings in my ear, I thought of my lost love. My iPod 3G who has been with me no more than 1 month. Only 2 weeks.

Whatever happened to it?

I have sold it at a profit of S$80. I had purchased it a S$250 as an investment. But then I grew to love it so much, even over my iPod mini. I have introduced the iPod perviously and now is my tribute to it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/mybearbrick/iPod%203G%20-%20Iamafruit/mini-IMG_1403.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
The iPod 3G in its highly acclaimed glory.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
15GB of capacity was perfect for my collection.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
White PTFE embodied shell and sensory controls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The proprietarized accessories.

These are the items sold at S$330. The good thing is I get to keep the remaining contents.

Comments