GUNPLA @ 20%. What have I gotten today?

I decide to give the weekend Robinsons' a second chance after a weekday visit only ended up with nothing but a small variety of kits. Apparantly, almost but not full range is out in the shelves during this 20% storewide sale.

I had decided to get the older series Seed HG kits from the retail outlets at 20% discounted rates because they are getting harder to find at hobby shops as the Destiny kits are the main attention now. Furthermore, the shop that I frequent charges at 20% discount rates as well, should they be bringing the old kits at all. Hence, I think I shall get them to work towards making my 1/144 collection complete.

Here's today purchase list.
1. Aile Strike
2. Duel Gundam Assault Shroud
3. Strike Rouge + I.W.S.P.






Let me savour this moment!



Comments

Shaun said…
That hardcore look is simply classic
Laurens said…
u look like a garang guni man who'd found a kit and hav no idea wat it's for