A Pissingly Rude Feline!

I have always been a feline lover.
But today's incident made me rather upset.

I was walking on the pavement beside a grass patch this morning.
On the grass patch, there were some discarded flower pots (some inconsiderate littering bastards!).
Then I noticed this cat circling around this toppled pot with a long bare stem and some leaves.
It circled towards the base of the toppled pot,
turn is bottom towards the pot,
propped its bottom up with extended rear-limbs and slightly flexed fore-limbs.o
Piss then shot out from its bottom in the direction where the stem of the toppled pot was pointing, as if it was trying to water it.
Its piss almost hit me, but I was blessed with a safe distance.
After split of a second,
the cat realised my presence, took a spring leap, turned and stared at me.

Even if I had a powerful camera, I would never be able to capture this candid action.
I hope my description gave you a clear picture of the scenario and my shock.

Comments