Takashimaya S.C. SALE!

See what I've gotten from Takashimaya Sale today.

I finally picked up the NG 1/144 Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke Custom).
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

And surprising that they are having a sale of some great Liger Zoids.
I think I should grab them since the 20% sale made these 3000Y and 3500Y rather worth while.
However, both are priced at S$40 after the sale.

The MUGEN Liger armed with 2 sabres that can be deployed on its sides to do a 'dash-&-slice' act.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

The HAYATE Liger is armed with heavy red armour and 2 sabres on the fore feet.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

These 2 Ligers now sit with the LigerZero Phoenix, soon to be joined by Murasame Liger and I hioe Energy Liger soon enough.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments