Gundam X Rediscovered

Yesterday,
I saw some much anticipated Gunpla kits from the 'After the war Gundam X' series.
Despite many remarks of Gundam X mechas of having no originality in design,
I still keep my opinions personal.
I feel that as long as it is a nice mecha, it doesn't really matter if there is originality or not.
These are what I saw in store.

Gundam X core has been described as having ripped off the RX mobile suit. I find it looks similar to the F91 Gundam though. I really like the X and X D.V. Refer to the inspirational pictures of these mechas in previous post.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gundam Air Master is accused of being a rip-off of the Zeta Gundam.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gundam Leopard is accused of being a rip-off of Full Armour RX-78.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Virsago is accused of being a rip-off of Epyon from W-Gundam.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments