D.C. = Decal and Capsule

These are from today's pruchase after my final RT-IPPT session.
Looked up to the bar again! But I liked it when I wiped the smirk off that cocky Commando's face with a high silver 2.4km score!

Decal
Desmond and me decided to grab up every piece of decals we can find, under my influence (or was it vice versa!) Anyway, after us, bo liao! Zero! Zilch! Kosong!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capsule
HGIF Murrue Gashaphon. Damn! He made me change the coins, he made me slot the coins! He made me turn the knob! He made me!!!! I swear I'm not addicted to gashaphon too!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Where's Murrue?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
dun b so kiasu lah....buying all of miniture's decals.....im sure they'll bring in more of the same