A new bag!

I know that I have been carrying that awful 'UK-Singapore Science Conference' freebie sling bag, that is because I really like its compact and easy to carry size.
But thanks to my dear partner, she got me a new bag to replace that.
I would give it an 80%, because I already had my eyes on another, hence it can never be a 100%.
However, sadly that the one I wanted was sold out.
Thus, she had to find another one for me.
I am never gonna carry an 'FX Creation' bag!!
So this is definitely not from there.
Guess what brand is this?
I had a jaw-dropping shock when I realised it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'Look at the smirk on his face!'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'Oh... It's an ARNOLD PALMER?'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some people say girls have weird taste, but i say 'be happy with what you have!' and I am a happy man

Comments

Laurens said…
why not LV?
haha

last time ur gd fren yanyang also used fx creation wat...haha