A Shopping trip with the gathering point

When I meant with the gathering point, I meant NEXUS.
He had asked me to join him to visit Star Aquarium at Yishun.
I had a good time catching defiler fishes for my friend 'cos he simply cannot make it!
They were too fast for his short limbs and slow reactions,
so he just have to catch his own loach.
I got myself two red claw crabbies at $1 ea.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(continued from Sazabi post...)
I shouldn't be making negative comments of my friend, because he is indeed very very kind to give me his GD Model Murasame. He is so disappointed by the kit that he is disgusted to even capture it on photo, not to say display it among his prized collections. So I decide that I should bring some glory to it by doing what I can to save it!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thank you my friend! I shall do your kit proud!

Comments

Laurens said…
Paishei it's Aqua Star
http://www.aquastar.com.sg