A Tribute to Meer Campbell

"My name is Lacus Clyne."
no she is not, she is Meer Campbell.
Meer's life has been a simple one until she meet Gilbert Dullindal, Chairman of PLANT High Council.
"...my first job is to sing... for the peace of PLANT"
She sings for the peace of the PLANT and for the universe, according to the Chairman. However, little did she know that her dream of fame and singing as her idol Lacus Clyne, was actually Dullindal's plot to gain support of the people, eventually getting herself caught in the turmoils of war.
"The chairman said it was fine, I was the one who saved the world."
"Isn't that true"
"Wasn't I the one who did it?"

Lacus finally revealed herself before the mass media, leaving a confused society with two Lacus Clyne.
When Meer eventually realised that she is of no use to the Chairman, things turned for the worst.
She lost her fame, identity and in the end, her life.

Assasination of Lacus Clyne. Meer shielded her from the bullet that was to take the life of Lacus. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Please don't forget them....my song..."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"...my life...."
The once simple girl pursing her passion, her dreams, ended up being a tool for war.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I wished... I had been able to... meet you all properly."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Athrun. The one man that Meer admired and loved.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From the first time they met, Meer and Athrun shared many experiences.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... an embarrased one.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... a sad parting.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The final parting.
She is thankful, for having met Athrun.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the arms of Lacus, Meer found peace eventually. An end to all her misery.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Athrun walks Meer down her final stretch.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Let us share a final moment.
Meer Campbell as Lacus Clyne, her live concert, her pink Zaku, will be in our hearts forever.
"Emotion! I swear to protect you, putting the present on the line, something that only the light and shadow can do.
Relation! I want to tell you more about my emotion, only the words that are born from the sands.
Relation! You are my only truth, fly up to that shining star.
Emotion! I'm sure the sky reflects my dreams, it resonates with my throbbing heart.
Emotion! I want to gently overlap our dreams. I'll close my eyes and quietly embrace you."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Goodbye"

Comments