Auchtung! Hobby Japan

Just returned from Nakamoto's stock-in.
Plenty of kits in this shipment.
There were lots of people helping him check the stock and stamp his shop logo.

The list include:
HG Seed 1/144
(Blitz, Aile Strike, Cgue, Ginn, Buster, Aegis, Freedom, Duel, Justice, Calamity, Forbidden, Raider, Astray R&B Frame, Providence)
HG Seed Destiny 1/144
(Strike Freedom, Destiny, Murasame MP)
EX Model
(Archangel)
HGUC
(Hazel, Advance Hazel, Triple Dom)
Seed/Destiny 1/100
(Destiny, Strike Freedom, Buster, Aegis, Astray R&B Frame, Providence, Duel, Freedom, Justice, Blitz)
MG
(Freedom, MK.II Titans Ver.2, Zeta Ver.2, Nemo)

The sale criteria is 1 for 20%, 2 and above for 30%.

These are what I have got for myself and Desmond.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are for my ownself. Finally!! Mobile Cgue
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
why u bought freedom but not blitz?
hopefully his stock can last till his next 40% discount,heh heh.
WILLIAM TAN said…
Im sure they can la.
They have so much stock.
I get it Freedom instead of Blitz because I already have Blitz from Hobby Point at 20% remember?
Furthermore, dun think I want to build my Meteor so soon (might even sell it eventually), so I need a 144 Freedom up soon.
Hamster said…
wah where is this hobby japan store? i also want to go visit. got so much discount so much variety? anyone know where to get Strike Gundam Striker Weapon SD set? !!! need one desperately!
Hamster said…
and i need help! running out of space for new models, any ideas that dun involve drilling holes in the ceiling and walls?