Pro-Spray Mk.III

I have been contemplating whether I should go into Airbrush.
I do know that certain things can only be achieved when using an airbrush.
Hence, I decided to start of with a simple hobby airbrush.
Though one wise modeller should invest one time into a good airbrush set,
I feel that playing around with this starter set will let me decide whether it is worth investing in one good one and furthermore, it should allow me to use up all my lacquer paints.
Eventually, even if i get a good setup, I can use this brush as a spare for other colors simultaneously.

I won an auction for this airbrush at S$57.50.

This is the model:
Mr. Hobby (Gunze Sangyo) PS-154 Pro-Spray Mk-3
R.P.: S$88.40 - S$112.50 (as converted from Korean Won)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Specifications
* Caliber 0.2mm with 0.4mm nozzle 2 included.
* Minute regulation dial.
* Air press regulation possibility.
* Work stand included.
* mr. AIR SUPER 480 (air can) included.
* Air hose (medicine 1m) included.
* 0.4mm 0.2mm Nozzle cleaner included.
* Toning bottle 2 included.

Comments

Laurens said…
I guess this is ur stepping stone to pro paint jobs.
WILLIAM TAN said…
Its really a steal. One have to experiment to learn. I believe this is the cheapest way to understand air-brushing.
Laurens said…
it looks like its dual action...wat the pros use...haha
Laurens said…
many good info here
http://www.howtoairbrush.com