Shipment Arrived!

Finally, the shipment for last month's order has arrived today.
Picked it up immediately after work at Chinatown MRT exit,
So I took the EW line from BV to Outram Park and walked towards the NE line.
I had the intention not to exit, so that I can head back home straight.
I was like looking left, right, center, for the correct exit.
I even called him a few times to double check.
Damn! He has arrived but there isn't an exit A.
After 15 minutes of loitering in the gantry platform,
I decide to exit the train station in search for the exit A.
Well, I exited at New Bridge Road, which is correct.
But I emerged opposite Pearls Center.
Then I realised my big blunder!!
I have been waiting at OUTRAM PARK NE line station!!!
I hastly made my way along new bridge road towards Lucky Chinatown as re-arranged.
I could have just boarded the NE line and took a stop to Chinatown stop, swap at DG back to NS line.
If I could... that is.

HGUC Zeta Gundam Gryphios War, HGUC Palace Athene and HG 1/144 Murasame Mass Production Unit. One Gryphios War set for neXus and one Murasame MP for Desmond. The rest are for myself. *droolz
I decide that I shall not post pictures of the Murasame MP since it really makes no difference between Andorew Waldfeld and the MP verison, except the color scheme.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HGUC Palace Athene
Although I have gotten this previously for neXus. I fell in love with this kit through acquired appreciation. I wanted it because of the unique MS stand, only when I inspected the contents, did I realise that only Aissimar and Gabtheley comes with the unique MS stand. It doesn't matter though, since I have intentions in getting the Gabtheley as well. I simply love the Palace Athene for its size is that of a 1/100 kit though it is juust 1/144 scale. Enormous MS.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HGUC Zeta Gundam Gryphios War
This is a box set inclusive of 3 kits, Zeta Gundam, Hyaku Shiki and Mk.II Gundam. This box set is named after the phenomenal battle in the series, Gryphios War. The manual is rather interesting (too bad I don't read Japanese), which describes about the Gryphios War and the MS involved. I am quite surprised when the tree for Mk.II came as light seagray color. I always had the impression that Mk.II is like regular RX-78 color scheme. The Hyaku Shiki comes coated with a brilliant sparkling-gold chrome finish. The instruction manual also teaches how to appropiate trim out such coated kits.
S$55 for this kit? Isn't this a real steal?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
bling! bling!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Its blinding!!! Argh!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since I have already exited the train station,
I might just drop by CSC to see what in.
Following that, a good dinner at Hans eases my depressing TGIF.
They say having dinner alone suck, but I love this sort of serenity once in a while.

Comments

Laurens said…
why u like Han's so much?
Medium rare? Fun.

How cum no pix of the decals?