A Visit at Nakamoto Again

This is today's damage.
Includes my own and Desmond's kits.
As usual, it is 30% discount.
So I decided to grab the Sword Strike to complete my tri-strike 1/100.
I was contemplating on getting a HG Justice, but decide to wait.
I got an HG Aegis to complete my 5 basic Seed Gundams.
Mobile Ginn is now in complete line with San Miguel's Ginn, Ginn Type High Maneuver and Ginn THM 2.
Desmond got himself the Aegis as a spare and a Calamity for the backpack.
So dude, are you still getting a NG Calamity?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am not getting the HG Calamity for its backpack lah... Will be getting an NG for that...
Laurens said…
must...resist...
no...money...argh!!!
WILLIAM TAN said…
Desmond> I see, will be on the lookout again then. Maybe you can wait for Nakamoto to go 50%, then you can grab a spare Calamity to play around with.

Laurens> I'm sure your restrain will pay off with 40% or maybe 50% discounts. But the kits will be rather limited.
My last visit, about 20% of the shipment was sold. Another 10% has been reserved. Reported based on one week since shipment.