Toys Report

Once in a while,
I will post some interesting toys that caught my attention, be it unreleased, new or classic. As long as they appeal to me and I don't have them, they will be reported.

Huckebein MK-II by Kotobukiya from the Super Robot Wars Original Generation series. It has got a titans color scheme. Available at Hobby Point for S$91.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The upcoming HGUC kit featuring Zudah from the MS Igloo series. A definite must-get for those BFG fanatics.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Revoltech EVA-00 Prototype Series mecha by Kaiyoda. Available at Falcon's Hangar for S$35. The thing that made me like this 'MSIA-grade' toy is the weapons (another BFG) and the poses it can take on. Other than that, the quality doesn't really impress me much.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Of course, I am never going to leave out the one GFF that had my saliva drooling endless. #0010 of GFF by Katoki Hajime, RX-78 GP04G Gerbera. This toy includes armour parts that can mod the RX-78GP04G Gerbera into an AGX-04A1 Gerbera-Tetra Custom. The reason why the Gerbera-Tetra is a custom because the original Gerbera-Tetra from the 0083 series is not exactly good looking. I must admit Ka made this custom a 'two thumbs up' one. Available at S$45.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments