3rd ICT - Field Report

The 3rd ICT just ended today with a remedial training (RT) for IPPT failures.
An amazing number of 160+ personnels participated the RT session.
It was tiring but fun, though we didn't get the privilege of out-processing earlier.

The first day was a briefing and an IPPT test.
The second was IMT.
The third day was the actual live-firing 100m range.
While the last day (today), was a battalion games day and RT session.

I was also quite surprised when I won myself a 'Best Soldier' award.
I had received one during my service time, thus making this my second.
Now I know why I was made Battery IC during range day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
Okay...how much did u paid to get that made?
Anonymous said…
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»