Botak Jones - Damn Good Food!

It is Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, Block 608.
This is where you can find the second Botak Jones outlet.
I believe I am one of many countless blogs to have patronize and featured about their food.
I shall not talk more and get into what I was into today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'You Crazy Wat?' burger. Standard price is S$11.50 per set, naked. Complete with cheese coated patties, will cost S$1 x 3 patties.
The portion is really 'crazy'!
After the second patty and fries, I know that I am 'crazy wat'!
But it is too 'damn good'!
Three fookin' solid minced beef patties! Fookin' 'DAMN GOOD!'
Droolz brudders, droolz
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am really putting myself to the limit break.
I cannot handle anymore sweet torment, but to leave behind a small bit of bun and cheese.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

technorati tags

Comments