September, I turn 26

Although the highlight of birthday was the dinner at MOF (see ealier post),
how can I forget to introduce the presents from my Royal Highness.
Getting presents for me had always been a difficult task for many who knows me. I will play mind games with them such that they will not get me the things I like, because I am one who likes to get enjoyment through scouting for the best deal and paying for my own purchase.
Weird, some might say, but that is me!

I have to sincerely congratulate my Royal Highness for her efforts to break through my multiple mind games and got me something that I have always wanted to get but contemplated.

Kingston 2GB Elite Pro Secure Digital (SD) Card.
I had always wanted to get it for my palm, but I felt that it wasn't necessary and should be contended with my Transcend 1GB 75x. That is also the reason I contemplated.
She managed to find the best deal and I am damn proud of it, since I am one who will get upset if she didn't get the best deal. That's why makes getting gifts for me a bitch-task.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Timberland Laptop Messenger Bag
I had earlier guessed a bag, but I definitely did not expect a laptop messenger bag.
The design is great and I loved it. The material is also very sturdy. Me, being a fussy shopper, am definitely contended by this bag. It was bought without the knowledge that it is a laptop bag. It only occured to the both of us when we saw the compartments and the tag.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My only concern is that the front flap is secured using 2 pairs of magnets. I thought harddisks should be kept far away from magnets and this happens to be a laptop bag.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the best presents that I have received this year.
Will I be expecting more?
We shall see.

Comments

Laurens said…
wah,ani ho...

dun the gift consultant deserve some kinda complimentary gift as well? heh heh heh....