SLS Round 1

This period is the COMEX 2006 weekend, where one can expect to have plenty of great IT deals. However, after some careful comparison of price lists, Comex does not necessary give the best deals. Sim Lim Square (SLS) still got its bargains! I would rather visit SLS than to make all the way to Expo for Comex.

Bought myself some TDK DVD+R at $28 for 25pcs x 2 cakeboxes. I have always trusted TDK as the 'coaster-free' media. OEM is temptingly cheap, but only intended to be used for distribution purposes and not keeping. They just have poor quality control and lousy dye.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had initially intended to buy either 1GB or 2GB high speed SD card for my PDA, however, I later thought that despite it being cheap (1GB, Kingston Elite, $33/2GB, Kingston Elite, $63). They are significantly the best deals in town. I regained confidence in Kingston after they made their cards lifetime warranty, compared to previously 5 years. Kingston Elite Pro being 50x is suitable for most of my purposes. I don't really need 150x TwinMOS, even though they cost just a few bucks more. After I see the light that I should just uttlize my 1GB 45x Transcend card (from my camera). When it is wasted, I can get the 2GB Elite Pro, which should be even cheaper then. So I just bought one 2GB for my friend and none for me. I decided that my priority for the month will be the PG Strike (updated soon) and MSPD+PSP.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I bought an OEM antivirus for my colleague at just a mere $25, worthwhile!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SLS Round 2 will be Saturday (2/9/06) after I have scouted the price for MSPD (myself) and RAM (for friend).

Comments

Laurens said…
BUY BUY BUY!!!