V for Vendetta DVD

Finally, I have gotten my V for Vendetta R1 DVD.
It is a Lenticular Cover Widescreen Two-Disc Edition bundled with 64-page comic.
30USD (less service tax)
Aren't they silly to declare it not allowed for sale (due to religious implications) when they have already released the VCD!?

Watch the box art burn!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The slip-case rear and box art.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The 64-page comic is a prequel to the actual V comic sold in stores already.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Screen snap!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
actually I was abit offended about the muslim comment and I think they did cut it out from the cinematic release here. The extras are damn solid.
Laurens said…
I wanna watch it on a 42 incher.
WILLIAM TAN said…
mr wong,
i think our dear friend is suggesting to you that you invite him for a 'private' screening. LOL