Crossbone X1 and Blue Duel Gundam

As expected, the orders came in on Friday, one day after the sale.
I had skipped my visit on Saturday and decided that I should probably collect them while visiting CSC.
However, I realised that I was in the area again because I wanted to take CT8 home.
So I might as well collect them on Saturday and probably skip my CSC visit today.
Damn! I seldom miss a Sunday visit!

Take a look into my bag and see what I've got.
I had initially ordered 2x MG Crossbone X1 Ver.Ka, 2x HG Blu Duel Gundam and 1x HG Ginn Type Insurgent.
Des collected his share (Blu Duel and Ginn Type Insurgent).
I have also done up an OOB review of the MG Crossbone X1 (read on to learn more)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blu Duel Gundam
Mobile Suit from the Cosmic Era 73 Stargazer Series
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Crossbone X1 Ver.Ka
Mobile Suit from the Universal Century 0133 Jupiter War Series
I compiled this OOB review for nexus to start drooling. The box art is standard Katoki Hajime style, following the earlier RX-78 Ver.Ka, Ball Ver.Ka and Wing Zero Custom Ver.Ka.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally, the OOB! To my surprise and immense shock, there is no soft lid inside the box, a feature of MG kits! Both boxes were like that.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The weapons of the Crossbone.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It comes with a complete essential decal set, Ver.Ka style.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The unique feature of all new MG kits is the 'PC-less' system. Say goodbye to weak aged joints.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I would say, "how can the Crossbone go without its cloak?" Bandai have faithfullly included a cloak made of a unique synthetic material.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Even the instructions guide is no longer meant for assembly, it is a collector's item with plenty of colour prints.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

technorati tags


Comments