MG Strike Gundam + I.W.S.P.

Finally, the dream Master Grade is here.
I have waited so long for this and everyday I had to only oogle at my mobile phone wallpaper.
Strike Gundam + I.W.S.P.

Box Front
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Box Rear
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Contents
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The decals were stickers and rub-ons, as expected, though we all prefer water slide.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hyped Grand Slam was only present in Perfect Grade before this MG. It's regular colour makes it easier to chrome it myself.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Two to-scale characters were given. I wonder if it is meant to be Kira or Cagalli?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How about some artwork from the manual?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Where it belongs. Feels so good!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
loon......
bway gian!
bway gian!!
bway gian!!!