Toys: Barbie

A big welcome to the Barbie dolls!!
No, you haven't heard wrongly.
Barbie dolls!!
Thanks to Shaun Wong for tipping me off on the sale at Raffles City Christmas Barbie Toy Fair.
I managed to grab Superman, Lois Lane and Mary Jane.
Well, its not too bad.
I bought the comic characters and not regular dolls.
So don't call me a fag.

I had long wanted to just get the Lois Lane as she looked damn sweet and realistic. But the regular price of S$24.90 is beyond what I will spend for Barbie.
But clearance at S$12.90 is a different story now.
I haven't really considered Superman though, because the look of Ken as Supes is wrong. Ken is has quite a pansy look. But Lois needs her partner!
How can I resist a beautiful red-head in a wedding gown? I chose to buy Mary Jane over Invisible Woman because Invisible Woman hasn't got the unique features to make me part with another S$12.90.



Superman




Lois Lane




Mary Jane




technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
another victim poisoned by keong...haiz...LOL
Anonymous said…
Hey anonymous, I'd love to let you know a place where your pain is our pleasure. go to: iambendingoversoucankickmypansyass.com.
Anonymous said…
Hey anonymous, I'd love to let you know a place where your pleasure is our pleasure. go to: http://iamcumminginyourface.com.