Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home

I have earlier gave a preview of the Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home.
I met up with the seller yesterday, to my surprise he is a funky unker who works as a driving instructor and drives a 'souped'-up Mazda 3.
I cannot wait to put it to test its 15L capacity.
What better way to show it but more pictures!
Try not to envy my '$7,000,000 home'!

CLICK ON POST POST LINKER BANNER BELOW TO READ FULL ARTICLE.

o_o -- { Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home } -- 0_0

Comparing it to the existing Nikon Reporter Canvas Bag
The innards - Vacant-
The innards - Occupied -
Stuffing the Home
Now, nobody will know that it is a camera bag with Crumpler's distinctive messenger-style look.
technorati tags

Comments

Anonymous said…
why is it called a 7 million home?
WILLIAM TAN said…
edna> If you check into Crumpler's website, they usually have weird names for their products. For example, there is one bag called 'Company Embarrassment' and another 'Crippy Duck'. I guess the 'Million Dollar Home' series refer to the capacity and comfort for your contents, just like an expensive home.