Ling Zhi Vegetarian Restaurant

It is Valentine's Day and not even the Lunar Chinese New Year, but I am already having steamboat. I have long wanted to visit Ling Zhi Vegetarian Restaurant (by Tung Lok Restaurants) at Far East Square after recommendations from Cedric. I also received a present from my boss today, a bonus payout for 2006 and a salary revision. This definitely calls for a celebration for a 'fat piggy' year ahead.

As the name already states that Ling Zhi is a vegetarian restaurant, all the meat-looking dishes are actually made from gluten. However, the reason that I have visited Ling Zhi is for the mushroom spread at the buffet counter. The mushrooms include Tai Ping, Jin Zhen, Abalone, Shitake, White & Brown Button, Drumstick, Ling Zhi and Oyster. I can never resists the temptation of huge lovely and succulent mushrooms. What I like about mushrooms are that their unique taste, you do not really need to cook it for too long, and some can even be taken raw. Apart from the mushrooms, there are also a variety of cooked dishes. I'd say that for the price of $29.80++ per head, its definitely worth a try. Complimentary with the buffet, you'd get a plate of Hou Tou mushroom dish and Luo Han Zhai.

POST TRUNCATED: CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE GALLERY





technorati
tags

Comments

Laurens said…
looks decent enuff to eat...mayb can recommend my vege ah beng fren...we seldom go out to makan already since he turned vege
Anonymous said…
bonus and increment, eh?? .... calls for a treat :p