Wog Wok @ Immunos

I visited Wog Wok at Immunos, Biopolis Phase II. They are a small Chinese cooked food shop, run by same friendly lady who used to operate a food stall selling the same kind of food, in Food Bank at Matrix, Biopolis. They have sold their business to the Food Bank staff and shifted their business to the new building.
Now that they have their own shop, lets see if the food standard still remains.
Despite their slightly steeper price, though rather normal for food outlets at Biopolis, Wog Wok serves a comprehensive menu of interesting Chinese cooked food. They serve some really unique hot and cold desserts such as the Five Green Juice (your greens replacement for the day).
I used to have their fried fish kway teow (thick rice noodle) soup and I loved it. The fried fish is very tasty and fresh even though it is fried. The soup is not too heavy for a lunch meal and is definitely rich with flavour, though I am ignoring the word MSG here. At the price of S$5, I find the portion huge for a big eater like myself. So it is definitely worth the buck.
The conclusion is that even now, I still do love their food and definitely recommend colleagues at Biopolis to give Wog Wok your support. Wog Wok can be located at the rear (facing Portsdown side) of Immunos building, Biopolis Phase II.

My colleagues had the chicken leg in sheng mian (noodle) and seafood crispy sheng mian while I had my usual.

What is talk but no show? Here you go!



Comments