Oroton to Braun Buffel

Previously, my colleagues were mentioning that my colleague looks tattered and worn.
Later, my girlfriend thought the same too.
However, I insisted that it still functions well despite the present state.
I love my 4 years old Oroton wallet which I got as a gift from my girlfriend, back in Melbourne.
Hence, partly the reason that I refused to change. On the other hand, Oroton is really cool looking and only found in Australia, making it stand out among the overly-used Braun Buffel in Singapore.
I told myself and my girlfriend never to get me a Braun Buffel, until I found the right one.
But yesterday, she gave me this:


A Braun Buffel!
Well, after looking at it, it sure doesn't look too generic. Furthermore, its more of a money clip with some room for cards.
I sure love it. But to replace my Oroton, not a whole-hearted decision! However, it size sure comes in handy when I'm out in my formals.
Thanks my dear! Its a great gift!

Comments