Cheng Guan and Yan Feng, Wedding Banquet


On the 8th of June 2007, I was invited by my friend, Cheng Guan and wife, Yan Feng, to attend his wedding banquet at Yan Palace Restaurant. I was also requested to be his photographer for the evening. That was my first exposure as an official wedding photographer. Equipped with my D200, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 and SB-600, I did my best to capture the moments for the evening, for Cheng Guan and Yan Feng.

I have only uploaded a small portion of the photos, since I reserve the rights for posting to my friend. I would like to thank Cheng Guan for letting build my portfolio and for his token for the shoot. I had a faboulous time and a wonderful dinner as well, not to mention the excellent skill & technique discovery opportunities.
I wish the couple to a blissful marriage!


CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES IN GALLERY


CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES IN GALLERY

Comments