Look what I have bought!

I visited Mustafa Centre with my bro, nexus for our regular TGIFs 'buy buy buy' sessions.
A new deodorant spray from Benetton.
A lovely fruity frangrance for the smelly me.
Need a 'wake-up' look that your hair gel can't give you? Heck, get HEX hair gel.
The HEX hair products from AMBY come in gels and wax, the gels cost me S$2.90 only while the wax costs S$6.90. There is a wide range of strength and shine to choose from both types. My hair gel has got a nice citrus fragrance to it.
Le Royal biscuit toast makes you feel like a royalty!
Biscuit roti toast that comes in small individual packs (6 in a bag) is a nice treat as a snack. It doesn't have heavy sugar granules but it does have butter for the sin though.
Comes in Begalan, Cheese and Caffe Mocha.
How can we forget to buy ourselves some ready-to-eat Muruku and uncooked Papadums!
Don't worry we checked the expiry dates.
Sorry, no pictures. You wanna get some for yourself? :p
What better way to end the TGIF than with a Nasi Briyani ayam dinner!
Yummy!

Comments