1/6th FN P90 on MEDICOM Toys

As a follow-up to the earlier post on the problem I had with the 1/6th FN P90, and discovering that the MEDICOM Toys nude figure which I saw earlier at CSC, had the ideal hands. I got home and cut the blister to retrieve the Medicom COBRA's hands. I was right! The hands are the same as the ones I saw at CSC. Now, to test it.




Fits Great!
Now I need to find it some decent gloves and device a method to use that hand on my Hot Toys: GIGN Assault Team Leader.

technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
pro bro, I recommend getting cloth gloves, similar to the ones I picked up when you got your GIGN. The expose the fingers though. See here, third pix in the post. If you gonna get cloth gloves, you'd very likely have to slice the material joining the fingers to get the gloves to be worn properly.
WILLIAM TAN said…
i guess Reno doesnt mind wearing a pair of gauntlet when holding up a P90.
Thanks for the heads up!
Shaun said…
Hua Quan Siong here pro bro comes!