'The Simpsons Movie' Merchandise & '300' DVD

The Simpsons Movie Mechandise
Got these Simpsons Movie merchandise T-shirts from Bossini at S$13 ea (S$11 for kids size). I bought four adult 'S' for myself and a '110' kids size for hoe. I have bought Star Wars Episode II and III merchandise T-shirts from Bossini as well, they do pretty decent and cheap T-shirts.
Left: The Last Perfect Man, Middle and Right: Front and Back of the Simpsons Family design, Marge seems to be missing from all the tees.

Left: Homer the Astronaut, Middle: Bart, Right: Bart & TV (kids size)
Dun you think I make a perfect model for Bossini!

300 DVD 2-Disc Edition with Art Book
Thanks to Shaun Wong for tipping me off on the release of the 300 DVD. I went to a few shops and realised that they had sold out on the DVD. I also found a shop selling the same 2-disc edition without the artbook, at the same price, S$30.90.



Another of Frank Miller's graphic novel that made it to the big screen was Sin City.

Comments

Anonymous said…
with Homer's head, you'd be the perfect model for Bossini :p
WILLIAM TAN said…
yeah... then could ahve donuts for breakfast, low tea, lunch, high tea, very high tea, dinner, supper and in my dreams.... ummmmm.... donuts......