Snapshots of the Day

A 'fire' ant clinging for its life.
I saw this 'fire' ant clinging onto my window while the car was moving. It was sipping the droplets of water on the window as well.
Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

New Purchases, Old Revoltechs.
I could not resist the urge to collect all the Evangelion Revoltechs, so I scored these earlier Revoltechs for S$25 each. They are EVA-00 Prototype Yellow, EVA-02, EVA-03 and EVA-04.
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

'MatCash' car mats found!
On my way to lunch at Dover Crescent, I found a bag lying on the grass patch beside the pavement, under a tree. I went up close and realised that it was a bag containing mint floor mats for cars. I thought I would just lug it to lunch and back to office, since it would be useful for my family car.
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.netFree Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Comments

Anonymous said…
what if the car mats were left there for a min while the owner went to take a leak or something, and then found them 'stolen'??

Or they were actually dumped by some criminal getting rid of evidence ... watched too much CSI, hee.
Laurens said…
real scalper spotted!!!
Laurens said…
true eva revoltech collector spotted