Hostel Part II

Just caught HOSTEL Part II at Shaw Balestier earlier. I must admit that this movie is "BLOODY GOOD"! The genius behind the ultra-violence and extreme gore can only be ELI ROTH. If you loved HOSTEL or likes of SAW I-III or Grindhouse, you will not be disappointed by HOSTEL Part II. Be prepared to turn your guts inside out, with the mega-bloodbath (I really mean throat-cutting mega-bloodbath!), hair-pulling experience (I really mean torn faces and hair-pulling!) and cannibalistic acts (I really mean live dissection, muscle by muscle feast!). Some audience even had to leave the theatre in disgust, while I chuckle in satisfaction!

READ ON FOR SPOILER

On the lighter side of things, at least you get to see lots of female mammary glands (I had to use this term to ward of spammers), head-kicking humour by the begger kids, and girls will drool at Karl's biceps (Yes! Karl Mayer from Desperate Housewives, played by Richard Burgi). The best is still severing "Lil' John" off George (Yes! George Williams, the pharmacist from Desperate Housewives, played by Roger Bart)!

Visit Official HOSTEL II Site HERE
Visit Official LGF Site HERE

Comments