Look what I have had!

Only last week, I have had kebab at Turkuaz. Just now, I had kebab again at Sultan Kebab, Peace Centre. There was no more beef kebab, so I had a chicken roll for S$5. The kebab is different from what I've had at Turkuaz. This roll has got lettuce, tomato sauce and mayonnaise, while the one at Turkuaz is only kebab and olive oil. Nevertheless, both are good!





AFBro, these shots aren't supposed to be competitive. I just incidently happen to have been blogging on what I makan until u wish to be competitve as well. Who's the competitive one now? Hmmm.... I come in peace....ohm......


technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
mai ani kuan kong lah...lol

btw its 'Om' not ohm...trust me,im an engineer,i know ohms.
Anonymous said…
'om' not 'ohm', haha good one ...

I think I would prefer this kebab over the one at Turkuaz since there's lettuce and sauce, yum.
WILLIAM TAN said…
Laurens said...
mai ani kuan kong lah...lol

btw its 'Om' not ohm...trust me,im an engineer,i know ohms.

ok lah... mr engineer. still must give me name card somemore!

edna said...
'om' not 'ohm', haha good one ...

I think I would prefer this kebab over the one at Turkuaz since there's lettuce and sauce, yum.

yeah, more "juicy" than Turkuaz's!