Snapshots PS to The Cathay

Some snapshots along Plaza Singapura to The Cathay. This isn't supposed to be a challenge, but AFBro posed this challenge against me, while claiming that I was being competitive. I had to unwillingly oblige or be called a "weakling". Anyway, this is already a handicap between 4 (Canon Digital IXUS 40) and 7.2MP (Sony Cybershot T10)! What more when you have steadyshot? This challenge is definitely uncalled for! But heck here goes....


Do not turn your back at me!
*slap in the back of the neck*
I admit that you have a good exposure on the 'Saturday Late Night' billboard which mine is severly overexposed. Despite the slanted 'Cathay' signage on the close-up picture, you've got an interesting angle displaying the waves on the wall.

Comments

Laurens said…
thx for the tips probro :)
Laurens said…
lai lah...f50fd for u!