Souvenirs from Japan

Look what my brother brought back from his work trip in Japan. I thought he would have gotten something more surprising, since he did offer to help me pick up the latest REVOLTECH figures, but I guess he didn't expect that I am so hardcore that I got all the latest line-up. So what had he got for me?

The chances of receiving keychains from someone back from holiday are so high that the Fortune Kitty good-luck keychain and Death Note "Ryuk" keychain came as no surprise.
Four different types of senbei.
I guess my brother didn't know that I am not a fan of the popular anime "Naruto". But this box of gashapon has one repeat!
This is interesting! A thermal eye-patch! Throw it in the freezer or the warm water to calibrate and the eye-patch will retain the temperature for a while. That is useful to help me relax my eyes from all that staring in the LCD.


Thanks Bro, the souvenirs were great!

Comments

Anonymous said…
u look good with that eye patch... hohoho..
WILLIAM TAN said…
wat me? thats not me!