Toy Clearance: Ghost Rider, Spiderman and Star Wars

I was just at Carrefour (Suntec) earlier when I saw these great stuff on sale! I thought I would share this with all avid toy collectors!

  • Ghost Rider Movie Toys by Hasbro
  • Spiderman 3: WebWorld Racers
  • Star Wars SAGA COLLECTION: Death Star Briefing
I had so much wanted to get the Ghost Rider with Flame Cycle at S$40 during sale, after Shaun (12-inch Bro) showed us a gallery of mean looking pictures. He also highlighted that though this is nothing compared to the RAH Ghost Rider, but the price is more than worthwhile especially with a 12-inch Flame Cycle that even Arnie finds hard to resist. You can now score this at S$30 only! Don't worry, there are more than plenty to go around! Neoconvoy believed that there are hundreds! For S$10, you can score a Turbo Scream Flame Cycle which you can 'fire it up' with the crank! If crank-work toys don't work for you, you can get the good o' 6-inch action figures (Scarecrow, Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze and Blackheart) at 2 for S$10!


Other than Ghost Rider movie toys, for the same red bill, you can get Spiderman 3: WebWorld Racers, where you get Spidey and Venom on cool bikes with similar print; or Star Wars SAGA COLLECTION: Death Star Briefing, where you get 7 commanders of the Death Star. Now, isn't these worth the S$10 note?



To appease the ever-suspicious 1/6th Bro, I haven't gotten myself anything! Yes! Not even the 12-inch Ghost Rider and Flame Cycle which is good for 1/6th figures as well. I had to grit my teeth and resist the temptation, as part of my effort to streamline my collection to just Revoltech and GFF.

technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
stream simi LJ line......lol
WILLIAM TAN said…
Laurens said...
stream simi LJ line......lol


Am I not writing in English!!??
"... as part of my effort to streamline my collection to just Revoltech and GFF."

So are you gonna grab the Flame Cycle after work tomorrow, so that you can play with it on National Day? LOL
Shaun said…
Laurens said...
stream simi LJ line......lol


some people are just retards.

WILLIAM TAN said...
Am I not writing in English!!??
"... as part of my effort to streamline my collection to just Revoltech and GFF."


good one pro bro, thanks for the sales report.

WILLIAM TAN said...
So are you gonna grab the Flame Cycle after work tomorrow, so that you can play with it on National Day? LOL


I think 1/6th bro should. 1) Edison Chen would look more like a man on the flame cycle. 2) Beats playing with yourself.
WILLIAM TAN said…
Shaun said...
I think 1/6th bro should. 1) Edison Chen would look more like a man on the flame cycle. 2) Beats playing with yourself.


Now I see why he made this comment in my post about BABEL DVD...
"Laurens said...
the small boy jerking off in the hills after peeping at his cousin(or some relative) changing is funny"


I just heard from him that he ain't interested in the Flame Cycle.
Didn't 12-inch Bro's post with Arnie on the flame cycle convince you enough, 1/6th Bro?
I that it will be SO COOL to give your 1/6th collection a mode of tranport! I will be SO ENVIOUS! Sadly, I don't have a proud collection like yours!
Laurens said…
when i see my frens quiting their hobbies on me...i hav no mood to buy anymore too
Anonymous said…
That Death Star: Briefing set is so sweet... now children everywhere can finally re-create the scene where Darth Vader first uses the Force to strangle a mouthy Imperial officer.

Brings a tear to my eye.