1/6th Hot Toys M4A1, BBI G3.5 Body, Very Hot Navy Seals CQB

In this 'BBB' update, I bought three items related to 1/6th. In this update, I have bought an M4A1 R.I.S. rifle with M203 for Sgt. Becks. I have also bought a generic BBI G3.5 nude body to add to my humble RAH and TrueType body collections. Last but not least, a Navy Seals Close Quarters Battle (CQB) box set by Very Hot. The Very Hot box set comes complete with outfit and weapons to dress up a figure except that body is not included.

M4A1 R.I.S with M203
from Modern Firearms Collection Series II
by Hot Toys

G3.5 Nude Body
by BBI


Navy Seals Close Quarters Battle (CQB)
by Very Hot

technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
cool score pro bro. How much was the G5 body? Still haven't got CQB yet.
Shaun said…
eh just fitted the figure, the buckles seem sturdier this time round for this very hot set. turned out better than expected. Now your pix pls.
WILLIAM TAN said…
i will try to get it up by this week along with a short review on the G3.5 body. I have decided to use the True Type body for the CQB. Meanwhile, if you would like to review about it first, it will be great!
Shaun said…
no review, just short crap pix here