15th L'Anniversary LIVE by L'Arc~en~Ciel

L'Arc~en~Ciel 15th L'Anniversary LIVE
©2007 Ki/oon Records Inc.


L'Arc~en~Ciel celebrates their 15th Anniversary together (since 1991) with an impressive concert, as usual, with a good list of hits from their second album "Tierra" (1993) to the latest "AWAKE" (2005). Inside the encore, L'Arc~en~Ciel gives a preview of the upcoming album "KISS" (21st November 2007).

Being a faithful and rather diehard fan of L'Arc~en~Ciel since "heavenly" (1995) and present day with play counts of a few thousand in my iTunes and iPod, L'Arc~en~Ciel's is the only music I will need while other playlists just come and go. I had even created a popular fansite during 1999, but is no longer active since building homepages from scratch (raw html and free webspace) was passe. I still keep the imported Japanese magazines with every of L'Arc~en~Ciel's performance. From doing VHS recording of their music videos to importing of their "Chronicles" series of VCDS, I am certainly glad that I can now treasure these precious video recordings in DVD quality. This DVD is definitely gonna be spinning in my DVD player for quite sometime!
I LOVE L'ARC~EN~CIEL!

(yukihiro, ken, hyde, tetsu)

L'Arc~en~Ciel
is
Hyde
(Vocal)
Tetsu
(Bass & Backing Vocal)
Ken
(Guitar)
Yukihiro
(Drum)

Comments