Christmas Gifts from Bros

Here are the Christmas gifts from my 12-inch bro and 1/6th bro. Both of them are fellow toy collectors, and so naturally I can expect toys for gifts!
Here are some quick and dirty pictures to the gifts.

Spirit GOUKEN
by SOTA Toys
Gift from 12-inch bro
This adds to my existing SOTA Guile and SOTA Balrog (US).

"Sho-Ryu-Ken!"
"Tetsumaki Senpukyaku!"

Mountain Ops ACU Outfit
by Hot Toys
Gift from 1/6th bro
This outfit made my LEO feels more complete.


Thanks my brothers and Merry Christmas!

technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
Leo's really looking mighty fine pro bro.
Laurens said…
damn,leo looks cool
shud hav gotten it for myself instead...LOL
WILLIAM TAN said…
thanks bros,
thats the reason i have been tempted too many times.
i wonder if mark will be cool in the "NorthFace"-ish outfit as well. LOL!