Look what I have had! Sirloin Steak @ UNO Beef House

About more than a year ago, I visited the first UNO Beef House outlet in Toa Payoh. They have since grew in popularity and branches. I knew that there is a branch near my workplace, but never knew the exact location. It was my Taiwanese colleague who brought me and our French colleague there. Jean and Vianney got really excited and started to posing for the camera with horns on their heads, which I decided not to expose them.
UNO Beef House serves your typical western food, from chicken chop to bacon and eggs. However, their highlight dishes are the beef steak, Sirloin, Ribeye and Tenderloin Steaks. Not to forget the mashed potato ball that made them famous and scored the feature on a local foodie programme.


Vianney getting excited that his feet turned jello and needs the handrail, while Jean just looks like she is visitng her usual lunch spot.


Ribeye Steak
S$11
As expected, the same old good quality ribeye steak topped with tomato-based sauce with onion and capsicum slices. Served on the sides are baked beans and the popular fried mashed potato with cheese. I always like my steak medium done, though it seemed like it was medium raw.


Verdict
Though the price has gone up from S$8 to S$11, the same old great taste remained unchanged. If you are working or living nearby, you ought to visit UNO Beef House.

technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
Mmm...fresh meat.........
WILLIAM TAN said…
yeah... mmm... beef.....gggarrggghhhh *droolz*
KENNY said…
This is along the MRT track?
WILLIAM TAN said…
yes it is, ken.