Music from "Witch Yoo Hee"

Got influenced by Fio and got hooked to Korean drama "Witch Yu Hee".
Here are some lovely music I plugged from youtube.
Which is your favourite?

Witch Yoo Hee OST - Sarang Ah Nae Ge Oh Gi Man Hae
Two versions (left: slow version) of the same theme song in picture slideshows.


Witch Yoo Hee OST - Jeon Hye Bin - If
A Jazzy and fun song.


Witch Yoo Hee OST - Do You Know
This is the kind of song that makes you close your eyes and imagine the only the happy moments in life!


Witch Yoo Hee OST - Memories


Witch Yoo Hee MV- Kiss Me
Not sure if this is an official soundtrack song, but find this rather fitting to the clip.


Witch Yoo Hee OST - Please
Though not the lead actress, Seung Mi is the type of girl of my dream! Her painful unrequited love just makes me tear. This lovely song definitely matches this clip well.


Witch Yoo Hee OST - My Destiny
My personal favourite song from the OST in two clips.

Comments

Anonymous said…
welcome to kdrama. Sigh, their men are so, so romantic, caring and good looking ..... our dream men, haha. I love their beautiful theme songs.

Thanks for posting these clips. I'm watching this series too, but ending soon. Look out for the next one 'coffee prince' .... another great series.
WILLIAM TAN said…
as u said, its drama...haha.
i am rather selective on the K-Dramas I watch. first of all, the actress marks my first impression.
~§ CheLLe §~ said…
I was wondering bout the song that was on the music box she has. Any idea?