CONVERSE WEAPON OX LOW: MULTICOLOR

Many would shake their heads in disagreement,
but when I saw this pair of colorful sneakers,
I knew I had to score this during the "CONVERSE" warehouse sale!
Apparantly this shoe was originally made available to the Japan market only.
Nevertheles, it found its way to Singapore.
Only the daring ones will put these on!
I am, I did, I will!

CONVERSE
WEAPON OX LOW
MULTICOLOR
S$29.90 (U.P. S$109 ; 12,800円)


The CONVERSE WEAPON
series is an incredibly comfortable shoe with a thick sole, leather body with thick cushions. I thought I was wearing an Air Force 1!

technorati tags

Comments

Kenny said…
ROFL. Yeah, it is a lil gaudy, but considering the massive discounts, I guess it's worth it.
WILLIAM TAN said…
yeah... everyone says that.
but i think it goes well with 3/4s only. not so good with jeans.
kacydee said…
omg i had a pair of these a few years back that went missing mysteriously and ive been hunting for a new pair ever since! they are the most comfy shoes ive ever worn!

any idea where i can score a pair online? or you willing to sell? :) lol