EATZ: 亞弟Pork Rib Hor Fun

亞弟Pork Rib Hor Fun & Laksa Chicken Noodle
Tanjong Pagar Market & Food Centre
This ever so crowded food centre not only serves cheap hawker food to the immensely huge Tanjong Pagar office crowd, it serves very good food as well! Being spoilt for choice, I would always go for something that is not common and pork ribs hor fun is rather new to me. So I decided to give it a shot! Furthermore, the stall owner was very nice and pops out to give me a smile while I sneaked a shot!

Pork Rib Hor Fun
S$3
Thin hor fun noodles (like those used in Ipoh hor fun) is used here. This simple yet delightful dish comprises of hor fun topped with crispy greens and soft, juicy stewed pork ribs, drenched in a specially formulated black bean paste sauce. I found myself helplessly slurping down the soft, slippery and tasty noodles!


Verdict
Good stuff! Good stuff! If you are sick and tired of regular wanton mee, prawn mee or fried fish beehoon, there is now pork ribs hor fun!

technorati tags

Comments