EATZ: Taiwan Porridge Buffet @ Quality Hotel

I have heard of it, always walked past it, but never tried it.
So I decided to them a visit for supper.
At Quality Hotel ground level, the restaurant serves Taiwan Porridge-style all-you-can-eat buffet at attractive prices!

Taiwan Porridge Buffet
S$9.80/pax nett
Quality Hotel, Balestier Road
They have quite a variety Chinese dishes and two types of porridge to choose from. I had the plain porridge with sweet potato. Click on images to check out the names of the different dishes available. The dessert counter allows customers to D.I.Y. your own ice cream or ice shaving dessert.

"all-you-can-eat" Taiwan porridge
"all-you-can-eat" desserts

Verdict
There was a mini-battle for food when I was among the first wave of customers, but there were top-ups, hence I just took my time. The dishes are reasonably good. I particularly like the curry chicken. It is thick and rich in flavour, while not being too spicy. Since this is a Taiwan porridge buffet, the dishes are a tad too salty. Hence, it is definitely necessary to go with a few bowls of hot plain porridge. For the price of S$9.80 pax nett (supper), it is definitely worth it!

technorati
tags

Comments