CATS: Look Here! Not Anywhere Else!

Looking Back
Looking back at me with soulful eyes
As Spots rested on my lap, he looked back to me with soulful eyes and let out a soft 'meow'.
All he wanted was some tender, loving, care, and I am ready to provide him that.
His innocence for the humans can be understood as he managed to escape the 'sterilizers'!

Soulful Eyes

Lovely Spots
Spots could get his eyes off me, neither could I.
I am sure he was not trying to seduce me,
my those eyes are beckoning me to give him a big hug!

Sleepy Eyes
Lovely Spots
A partially closed membrance usually suggests that the cat is sick, but not Spots.
He was just sleepy.
When I had to part with Spots, he gave me the same sleepy soulful look again!


Photography and Editing by William Tan
Equipment Nikon D200 with Tamron A16
©William Tan 2008


technorati tags

Comments

Anonymous said…
i thought they only sterilise the females?? From the last close-up pic, his left ear looks like it has been clipped slightly near the tip.

Gives one a good feeling when an animal trusts us, doesn't it? :)
WILLIAM TAN said…
oh yes.
whichever the case, i am not really for sterilization of them.
why dun they put more effort into sterilizing the wild rats?
they are propagating quicker than the felines!

yes, i hope to be a cat magnet wherever i go, the cats will come to me. heehee