VIDEO: 周杰倫 - JAY 2007 The World Tours

JAY 2007 The World Tours
周杰倫
Live Performance / Concert
S$9.90


I admit that I am quite a fan of Jay Chou (周杰倫) and have faithfully listened to every one of his albums. This guy is really good! From writing songs, playing music, acting to film directing, he has done it all and impressed many. Catch his REMARKABLE stage performance in his latest DVD featuring his latest World Tour in 2007. I was initially very tempted to buy this concert DVD when I first watched it in the shops. It was truly spectacular and interesting to watch. i would normally not buy concert DVDs, except for one, but when I saw S$9.90, I could not resist! Includes a 16-page full coloured picture booklet inside.

SAMPLE
Thanks to Songchoo (youtube) who is very kind to share almost everything,
but still I urge you to get this DVD and watch in its best DVD quality picture and sound.

Comments