CATS: b+w series 3.0 featuring Misha

cats
b+w series 3.0
featuring
Misha
You have probably fallen in love with Misha in her "b+w series" and "b+w series 2.0" ?
If you thought that I am just taking cat photography for fun, you are so wrong!
I am very much into this form of photography and upgrading my equipment and skills for this passion.
Furthermore, I am very much in protecting the rights of them as part of our community.
If you have read about my encounter with an unkind cat abuser,
mark my words, they will pay!
Here are more additions in "b+w series series 3.0".

CLICK ON BANNER OR HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE GALLERY OF MISHA



CLICK ON BANNER OR HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE GALLERY OF MISHA

Photography & Editing by William Tan
Equipment Canon Digital iXUS40
©William Tan 2008


technorati tags

Comments