Tamashii SPEC SOC Expansion XS-01 EVANGELION-01

XS-01 EVANGELION-01
Tamashii SPEC SOC Expansion

by Bandai

Exactly one year ago, I posted a gallery on one of my favourite toy,
Tamashii SPEC SOC Expansion XS-01 EVANGELION-01

I decided to rehash this post for your viewing pleasure,
while I am off to my reservist for 2 weeks.

[REHASHED FROM 17th MARCH 2007]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MY TAKE ON THE XS-01 EVANGELION-01
XS-01 has got fantastic details together with very good articulation. It has better articulation than the regular SOC range. As typical of SOC range, the XS-01 comes with some parts made in metal composite adding weight and stability to the whole figure. The nude EVA-01 body is a composite of soft and normal PVC, making handling easy. I will show you the assembly of the XS-01.



VIEW MORE PICTURES OF POSES & ACTIONS IN COMPLETE GALLERY HERE

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
nald said…
Hi,

I'm also a fan of evangelion from the anime, movies and recently the action figures..

I just got myself the tamashii chokocghin figure for unit 00..

And im looking for the rest. May I ask from which store did you buy this unit 01?

You can still find a stock for unit 00 at toy room in suntec tower 3 by the way..

kindly email me at nald_p56@yahoo.com

really appreacite your response.. Thanks dude!